
Today's Stickham session went really well! I was at a different location, which may have had a better connection, but the voices and video were almost totally in sync. I also think it was a good thing we practiced last week because today's went much smoother.
I also learned a lot about Creative Commons. This information is so useful, because I was starting to think I pretty much couldn't use anything online. But I'm realizing there are a lot of sites out there that are available, I just didn't though they existed. And it sounds like this is the direction a lot of artists are going in now, so it will be even more common. It's great to know there are materials available, and they I can be creative with some of these materials as well to make them into what I need.
ahhh that's why it was much smoother.... cool.
ReplyDelete