Saturday, July 25, 2009

Week 3: Stickham Prep


Last night we tried the Stickham chat room. It went all right over all. I got mine to work fairly quickly, although I wasn't sure exactly what I had done to get there. But it was ok, because mine disconnected so many times, so I got a lot of practice getting back in and starting my camera again. My husband had trouble with it at first using it with Firefox, then tried Safari and that worked fine right away. 
Some of our group-mates had trouble with it though, and I felt pretty helpless because I didn't know what to do to help them get there. I think it was a very good idea to do this practice, that should help things go smoother next week.

Picture taken from: http://www.clker.com/clipart-green-check-mark.html

1 comment:

  1. Now that I think about it, I wonder if the trouble Gabe was having with Stickam might be because it sometimes freaks out when more than one account on the same router. I used to have my host account going and then another account on a second computer, but it seemed to crash the whole chat room every five minutes, so I stopped doing the two accounts thing... oops. Sorry about the late heads0up.

    ReplyDelete