Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 3: Fair Use Video


I really enjoyed watching the "A Fair(y) Use Tale"! First of all, I love almost everything Disney! I realize some of my Course Directors and classmates may or may not agree with me seeing as some of them live very close to Disney World. But I have always been a big fan! It really caught my interest right away and I thought it was well done!

I also learned a lot. I was pretty confused with what Fair Use is exactly, and I'm sure I will learn a lot more tonight at our Wimba. I didn't quite catch exactly why they said you should use Disney films, so I'll have to check that out again.

1 comment:

  1. "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Wimba we go...." I do hope that hope that Fair Use and Creative Commons makes more sense to you now.

    ReplyDelete